Jan. 8, 2016 // WorkLife Wisdom: Concierge Services
These days more than ever, employees are looking for ways to keep pace with the increasing demands on their work and personal time. Convenience or Concierge services can assist even the most organized person with some of life’s more time consuming tasks. The Concierge Services program can help you find the resources you need for a wide variety of services. Resources are checked at the time of each referral to make sure that they are valid and that services are available within a reasonable time.
Accessing Concierge Services
Access services 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Simply call your WorkLife Solutions toll-free telephone number at 800-234-1327, TTY Users: 1-800-456-4006 or visit www.magellanhealth.com/member to be connected with a work/life consultant. After determining the complete scope of your needs, a list of appropriate referrals and resources will be given to you directly over the phone, by fax or by e-mail.
The following list provides examples of services and resources:
- Automobile services: repair shops, dealerships, tire stores.
- Dining/nightlife selections: restaurants by cuisine and whether family oriented, dancing.
- Entertainment: movies, concerts, theaters, ballet, opera.
- Furnishings: carpeting, window coverings, flooring.
- Household services: cleaning services, decorators, plant care, house sitting, waiting services (utility repair, deliveries).
- Household trade services: electricians, landscapers, plumbers.
- Housing and rental: apartments, apartment locators, realtors, home purchase, mortgages.
- Medical supplies: crutches, home hospital equipment.
- Miscellaneous services: florists, insurance, limo rentals, notary public, photographers, pick-up and delivery services.
- Personal services: dance lessons, music instruction, physical fitness, spas, massage therapy, smoking cessation, weight reduction resources.
- Pet services: boarding and sitters, pet grooming, breeders, travel assistance, choosing a pet, obedience classes.
- Professional services: dentists, physicians, accountants, chiropractors, printers/copiers, bail bondsmen.
- Recreation: sports lessons, yoga/fitness classes, family activities.
- Relocation: voter registration, places of worship, housing information, licenses, local transportation.
- LifeMart Discounts: clothing, art, antiques, sporting goods, computers, personal shopping.
- Travel: agents, lodging, car rental, parks/camping, cruises, vacation planning, child friendly vacation spots.
Referrals and resources are given to help you evaluate your options and make sound consumer decisions. The responsibility for making those decisions and the cost of those services lie solely with you.