Dec. 2, 2016 // WorkLife Solutions: Focus on You
From simple questions like finding elder care resources in your area to more difficult issues like finding support after the loss of a loved one, WorkLife Solutions is there to help you when you need it most.
- Personal counseling: Up to eight free and confidential counseling sessions are available to you and your family members.
Legal & Financial Services: Attorneys and financial experts are available for a free 60-minute consultation on issues such as budgeting, debt consolidation, loans, mortgage assistance, retirement, saving for college, and more.
- Elder Care Services: Senior care experts can help you with caregiving resources, community based services, and legal issues. Care managers can provide in-person assessments and facility reviews.
- Concierge Services: Personal assistance to help you research, schedule and deliver on things you need to get done so you can focus on what’s most important to you.
- Life Management Services: Specialists are available to help you and your family members with a variety of topics including prenatal care, adoption, childcare, and education resources.
- Health & Wellness: This program makes it easy to bring healthy habits into your busy life. Health coaches can help you make a fit plan. You can also set daily goals and track your progress through the program website, mobile app, integrate with fitness trackers, and earn chances to win great prizes along the way!
Available to you and your family members at no cost, all services are confidential and accessible 24/7. Call 1-800-234-1327 or log on to www.MagellanHealth.com/Member to learn more. TTY users should call 1-800-456-4006